About The Company
Spoors is an enterprise SaaS startup, Effort is an extremely innovative no-code platform to Make remote employees comply with time-critical and location-sensitive business processes/workflows), EFFORT is used by more than 100 customers across 10 Verticals and Geographies.
We are looking for Associate-Demand Generation manager who will work hand in hand with Manager – Demand Generation, as well as the upper management of the Marketing team to drive lead generation programs, processes, and systems. Working closely with other teams within the marketing your role will be to execute our enterprise demand generation strategy along with building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns.
● Own the complete lead generation & management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle.
● Coordinate with the prospects and the frontend team to set up business meetings/calls. Further, briefing the frontend team about the prospect after conducting secondary research and collating relevant information.
● Engage in dialogue to understand client requirements and expectations
● Work collaboratively with Sales Team and obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns
● Track full-funnel lead metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates
● Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to leadership
● Drive data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation.
● Partner closely with product marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email and web personalization
● Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Innovaccer’s largest customers
● Knowledge of Sales funnel and pipeline structure